The Odin - Ivan Braginets

Vindicator - Marshall Noble

Yorkie - Ray Laconico

Flipshank - ARS

Audaz - (swing handle opening)

Vanguard Mini Sheepdog - Sheepdog Knives

Mini Sheepdog with Damasteel blade

Gemini with Damasteel blade which is under 3 inches

Feist - two versions. One with a Wharncliffe blade.

Kizer needs to make all Gemini with a 2.99” blade length.

Feist Wharnie is definite for me.

Out of 196 Kizer folders on BladeHQ only 39 (20%) have blade lengths of 3” or less.

Kizer needs to make all Gemini with a 2.99” blade length.
I hope not.

As mentioned in the video, Kizer is making the blade length of the Gemini Damasteel just under 3” whereas the current Gemini model is 3.125”. This is a good move as mentioned by David of Kizer to make it legal in more jurisdictions with 3” blade limits and thus increase sales.

As mentioned in the video, Kizer is making the blade length of the Gemini Damasteel just under 3” whereas the current Gemini model is 3.125”. This is a good move as mentioned by David of Kizer to make it legal in more jurisdictions with 3” blade limits and thus increase sales.

I was just teasing you mate. :) Of course knife companies need to put out knives suitable for markets ruled by those ridiculous laws. And for people who prefer to carry a small blade too.

Where I live we have something similar with pistols; Glock and a few other gun companies have to make special pistols for us. All small concealable pistols are banned. I can own a Glock 17 with a longer barrel than standard but not a Glock 19 which is just a bit smaller.

So I do sympathize with the people who have to live with these asinine knife laws.

Yorkie, mini sheepdog, damasteel gemini, and Theta are all on my list of knives to check out. I've had a couple quality/fit & finish issues with Kizer in the past though.

I need to get the new gemini and feist in hand (definitely the wharnie feist :p), maybe on the yorkie... (Figure out if my hands will get a 4 finger grip on them)

Thanks to Elijah isham on insta, i was able to get a better visual handle on the yorkie, and it’s just too small for me. On the upside Laconico is designing a midtech (?) of his EZC with Monteraybay knives that looks more like my size (OEM is Kizer so it counts)

Thanks to Elijah isham on insta, i was able to get a better visual handle on the yorkie, and it’s just too small for me. On the upside Laconico is designing a midtech (?) of his EZC with Monteraybay knives that looks more like my size (OEM is Kizer so it counts)

LOL - looks like you have one finger too many. But on the good side you will have the ideal knives for fixing that pesky problem......:cool:

Personally I really like the direction that Kizer is going with their models. They've come a long way and from what I saw at their booth @ Blade, they have some really nice offerings going well into 2019, with a bunch of other stuff still in the pipeline/R&D. Really cool to meet the designers who were there too!

Still waiting for Kizer Feist with Wharnie / Reverse Tanto blade.

Kizer-Holes-Ki3499s-jr-large.jpg

Back