Kizer Nomad - Help

Hello - I am new to forums here and Kizer. I recently purchased a Kizer Nomad and have a concern about the finish on the frame-lock. It has what appears to be a crack where the finish was not completed properly.

I worry that this will have an impact on the longevity and durability of the knife and am considering returning it. However, I have never owned a Kizer or a titanium frame-lock knife for that matter. Is this normal or something to be concerned about? Here are some images:

inkmF0n.jpg

McGj6wP.jpg

cjCzp31.jpg

Thanks for perspectives and help!

Where’s the crack? I’ve enlarged your photos and still can’t see it. Maybe you can post another photo with an arrow pointing to where the fault is.

Where’s the crack? I’ve enlarged your photos and still can’t see it. Maybe you can post another photo with an arrow pointing to where the fault is.
there's a little scratch or scuff on the frame, on the lock side, just above the lockbar cutout.

V Vathek I don't think it's anything to worry about, in fact I have my own Nomad right here and it has the same little mark. I think it is just some manufacturing artifact from cutting the lockbar, but regardless my Nomad has been awesome.

Back