Knife and Watch combo. Let's see them!

7Nj7zjwh.jpg

A2TpPQUh.jpg
verrrrrry nice 1603.

verrrrrry nice 1603.
Actually a 16030, bought the last year of production. Trying to remember what that style of dial is called? Fell in love with it in the store because of how that dial and machine turned bezel complimented on another. Gotta' get the jubilee refurbed some day before it lets go.

Actually a 16030, bought the last year of production. Trying to remember what that style of dial is called? Fell in love with it in the store because of how that dial and machine turned bezel complimented on another. Gotta' get the jubilee refurbed some day before it lets go.
Ah so it is a 5 digit! My mistake.

Watches are a deep and expensive rabbit hole. Luckily, my interest in fairly uncomplicated watches as a clock for my wrist puts me in a good place financially. This Bertucci DX3 is almost ideal. If they could push up the water resistance a little for swimming, I'd be golden.

While it costs almost as much as the watch, their "Italian Rubber" strap is the bee's knees.

Yg4i0xS.jpeg

Diving in Hawaii where I used to live. first picture is a Seiko Marine Master 300 and a Spyderco Autonomy (orange handles) clipped to my BC chest. Second picture Rolex Seadweller 43mm with same Spyderco Autonomy. I probably also had a Mission MPK12Ti on my leg.

IMG_0619-X2.jpg

Dive%20with%20SD50c-X3.jpg

Sinn U1000S and RJ Martin Devastator
i-cQqchjX-X3.jpg

Timefactors Dreadnought Voyager GMT and 1961 Imperial UDT knife.
i-pcr72kZ-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back