Knife Display of Kansa

Hi Mike and members. Thought I would share some pictures of my knife display. My wife was nice enough to clean out a shelf of bears and I added another shelf. Top shelf is mostly Case XX Seahorse Whittler and bottom shelf is Buck 110 and 1 Trapper. Mike did most of these knives for me.
Thanks for looking, Gene Stormann
BCCI Lifetime Member #2143

P1010118small_zps52cb5bff.jpg

P1010118crop_zps1cf29e18.jpg

P1010109_zps2c8d1bc9.jpg

P1010111_zps3db7fb05.jpg

P1010116_zps08de65e5.jpg

:)Wow! Great display but I wonder how you keep them so well shined. Heck I know how tough that is to do. :)

Gene,

Extremely nice collection of premium Redrummd knives. Thanks for taking the time to share your great display. I always appreciate the opportunity to see Mike's artwork.

Enjoy,
Dennis

Glad to share Mike's Shiny Artwork with fellow collectors. I had a guy tell me to use Pre-Lim surface cleaner and Simichrome Polish on the blades and bolster. Then I put a coat of Renaissance Wax Polish to shine them up. Thanks for the info Mike on how to take care of my knives. My wife Penny and I also enjoy going to local Gem & Mineral shows to see what we can find for interesting stone material and jewelry. I usually take about 6 of Mikes knives along to share with vendors to strike up a conversation. Thanks Mike, Lance and Dennis for your comments on my collection. Later Gene

Back