Knife for beginner spin thrower

Hello, I have been throwing for about a year. I have practiced only no spin. I am looking to start practicing spin throwing and looking for recommendations for a good spin throwing knife for a beginner. I am looking for a minimum length of 12 inches so it would meet rules at throws. Thanks for any suggestions. P.S. I am new to this forum. My name is Jack, nice to meet you all!

Hello, I have been throwing for about a year. I have practiced only no spin. I am looking to start practicing spin throwing and looking for recommendations for a good spin throwing knife for a beginner. I am looking for a minimum length of 12 inches so it would meet rules at throws. Thanks for any suggestions. P.S. I am new to this forum. My name is Jack, nice to meet you all!
What meets do you throw at?

None yet. I am planning on dangerfest and seeing if there are any others within a reasonable driving distance from Chicago area.

None yet. I am planning on dangerfest and seeing if there are any others within a reasonable driving distance from Chicago area.
I believe places that have axe throwing have competitions sometimes, if one is local to you.
This guy is good. I like the moving target.

Welcome to the community J JacksonB1 ,

Looking for cheap beginners go with the Cold Steel True Flight their 3/16 thick , 12 inches long for your meets and won't break the bank if you lose interest . My self I like AceJets throwing knives Damn things are bullet proof and NOT cheap the Acejet Breaker Excalibur is a very good balance blade for any style of throwing ,,I bought the Finn in 10 inch in D2 for spin throwing and no spin , got a Major good deal on them ,,but going to buy another set for just no spin, ,because I suck at the no spin ,,Reason I have no feeling in my hand and the stinger was designed just for No spin which I hope it will help me ,,, anyways good luck in your quest and throwing techniques .

Nothing but Respect
g

Back