• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife maker accessory purchase question.

NM08SRT8

Gold Member
This is stupid but I’m asking. YOLO lol

Purchased an accessory from G&G Hawk a week ago tomorrow, and no movement on tracking. I’ve reached out via email and contact form on their website but no response.

Any ideas?

That would be a bit too early for me to get worried just yet. There could be several things. Many of us who did the Blade Texas show were just getting back in town middle to end of last week. It could be that, someone could be sick, there could be an emergency, or something else.

Oftentimes when we do shows we'll put out an announcement on the website (and automatic email when an order is placed) stating that we're out of town for a show, and any orders placed while we're gone will ship as soon as we return.

Invariably, there are some folks that skip through this email and blog post announcement and fire off several emails wondering why their order hasn't shipped and demanding tracking info and asking if we're crooks, all while we're at the show or traveling. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just a couple of possibilities.

Sam⚔️⚔️

Sam, thanks for the info of possibilities. I don’t think I recall seeing any info about being at the show but I’ll go double check. I forgot there was even a show there.

Either way, just need to forget I ordered it still be surprised when it arrives.

Back