• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Modifications

This customer just wanted a very dark Acid sw.

I also did an interesting treatment on the pocket clip and pivot. I call it it the pitted treatment.

Here is a shot indoors so you can see how dark it really is, the other shot is in the sunlight so it looks lighter.

Once i wear more coating off my Chopweiler (so i can finally see that sexy heat treat line) i know where to send it to get re-done. Im loving that acid stone wash bro!! But depending on how nice that heat treat line is i might just want the flats done LOL.

Excellent work!!!

Great work pal,
Just dropping a note to say that I really dig that Emerson that you did. Great color scheme.
I too have got my anodizing "station" I am working on . I do about everything for a finish besides that right now. I want to get that sebbie blue color down so I can do my clip already. I was thinking of cross hatching my sebbie handle then doing the blue. With a sating rub on the handle. Kind of like the ZT 0801 thing the guys are doing. What a blast you can have with the colors you can achieve.
Keep up the great work and take care.
Matt

Back