• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife sharpener san diego near me please!!

New to the hobby don't have everything to sharpen yet or practiced enough I need a good knife sharpener that won't mess up my blades please reach out if anyone know someone in san diego area

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

New to the hobby don't have everything to sharpen yet or practiced enough I need a good knife sharpener that won't mess up my blades please reach out if anyone know someone in san diego area

Gregs knife sharpening
La Mesa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colton:

There's a retired Vietnam Vet who sets up shop in front of the Ace Hardware on Avenida Encinas in South Carlsbad, on most weekend mornings. I use him to sharpen my kitchen knives, and he also sharpened a few of my wood chisels.

You're more than welcome to meet up with me an borrow my Edge Pro Apex 4 knife sharpening system. It's super easy to use and comes with a cd instructional video. I live up in the North County. I also work in the Ranch Bernardo 4S Ranch area, as well as get down to Sunset Cliffs on certain weekends- depending on the surf.

Please send me a Visitor's Message if you're interested. If not, welcome to BladeForums and the hobby...best of luck! :)

Thank you sir I think I'll have to take you up on your offer soon

How do I send a visitors message i am.new here is like to.learn how to sharpen if you'd be willing to.teach me

Back