Knives and Coffee

q1C2Fhq.png

zSQoKPC.png

Just wondering how you're liking the MSI?

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now, and it's kicked a lot of other knives out of my pocket. It is possibly becoming my favorite EDC.

It's actually (IME) a really good slicer, and it has performed very well on the job over the last couple of weeks. It also carries well in the pocket (IMHO).
I agree that it is a great EDC, but for my office job it’s maybe too big. I wish they would make a ‘MSI-85’. That would sick!

When I went to bed last night, the Mrs and favorite daughter were sitting on the couch reminiscing about family vacations of the past. I woke up to find this in place of my usual cup. I guess Im going to Disney Land!

rCzIoA7.jpeg

When I went to bed last night, the Mrs and favorite daughter were sitting on the couch reminiscing about family vacations of the past. I woke up to find this in place of my usual cup. I guess Im going to Disney Land!

rCzIoA7.jpeg
I have a bunch of those heavy truck stop type mugs around here, and they used to be all I ever used. Now, they're just used for my evening tea.

While I only drink two cups of coffee a day, it takes me from 0700 to 1000 to drink them. I can't just sit & drink coffee. I have to be moving around, doing stuff. So the Yeti just suits me better, because it's easy to carry along & keeps my coffee hot.

Back