Knives for Sale!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's what I have available for sale!

154cm steel - Kryptonite Glow Scales - Stainless hardware - Kydex Tek-lok compatible sheath

This one is about 7.5" long and has a 3" blade, it is a great EDC size. Full flat chisel grind. The sheath is set up for necker or pocket carry, I can include a tek-lok for my cost of $10.

Sold, Thanks Sale Price $6 million dollars

106.jpg

100-1.jpg

093-2.jpg

081.jpg

109-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I call this one a Rigging Knife as it would be great on a boat but it could be used for just about everything.

.227" 154cm steel - Black Micarta - Stainless hardware - Full flat chisel grind - toothy polished edge for aggressive cutting

It's about 9" long with a 4.5" blade and handle. Lanyard loop! Lanyards are free with my knives, just ask.

This one has a tapered tang and is very fast in the hand.

Sold, Thanks! - Includes sheath with tek-lok

017-7.jpg

022-5.jpg

071-4.jpg

047-2.jpg

Last edited:
.280" W2 Tool Steel and Dinosaur Bone!

I recently finished up this Fighter in W2 tool steel, the knife was clay coated and water quenched for hamon. This one is big and fast at roughly .280" thick. It balances right at the index finger for a quick feel in the hand. I cut and polished the gem grade fossilized Dinosaur Bone menuki myself. The cord wrap has been soaked in West System epoxy for a durable, light and comfortable handle. My wife Sara made the heavy duty leather sheath, it is right hand carry and made with welt construction. The sheath has great retention. I did the heat treat myself as always with my digitally controlled kiln.

length - roughly 9" long with a 4.5" blade and handle
full flat chisel grind to a near zero edge, the microbevel thickens towards the tip for strength - Sharp!
W2 Tool Steel - Clay coated and etched for hamon - high polish with contrasting etch
roughly .280" thick at the ricasso
Cream Rayskin and Dinosaur Bone!

100% sole authorship - Handmade in the USA

$275 shipped with sheath Now $250

044-3.jpg

052-2.jpg

You can see a glimpse of the clouds in the hamon here...
066-1.jpg

Last edited:
I made this one a while back and just haven't really wanted to sell it. :D

18" long - 5/32" thick 1095 steel - West System Epoxy soaked cord wrap over thick leather

This one is big and sharp! Zero bevel convex chisel edge with sharp swedge. It comes with a carrying case and is battle ready!

It's is a serious slicer and is made to glide through material. It's not big heavy chopper, more of a small fast sword.

This is one of my favorite knives and my first with a hamon!

$320 shipped with case Now $295

076.jpg

073.jpg

tip.jpg

035.jpg

Free-hanging paper cut, swedge cut and some regular slicing.

[video=youtube_share;_OlmGQfCuQM]http://youtu.be/_OlmGQfCuQM[/video]

Last edited:
That's a shit load of temptation

Oh you don't know the half of it, NY. You're in a dangerous spot, having recently been bitten by the rare Fairly Blade Bug. Yep, it weekens the resistance of those bitten in the last 60 days. You could end with knives you didn't remember buying. :p

Oh you don't know the half of it, NY. You're in a dangerous spot, having recently been bitten by the rare Fairly Blade Bug. Yep, it weekens the resistance of those bitten in the last 60 days. You could end with knives you didn't remember buying. :p

DUDE! I have already come this close to buying that W2 fighter and want a legal edc and now this damn Krypto and sword! I have so much to buy right now and am still having trouble saying no. I have $2300 worth of knives and gun stuff to buy over the next 2 months. At this point if Daniel made a fucking pen I might buy it.

Don't even get me started on gun stuff, and knives.....2 on order with Daniel, maybe 3 if I can afford the 3rd one. Plus I want 2 or 3 more from him. I'm sure he will come up with something else I want, before I can get the one's I already want!!

Don't even get me started on gun stuff, and knives.....2 on order with Daniel, maybe 3 if I can afford the 3rd one. Plus I want 2 or 3 more from him. I'm sure he will come up with something else I want, before I can get the one's I already want!!

^ This exactly.

Hi, my name is Rich.... and I am an addict.

^ This exactly.

Hi, my name is Rich.... and I am an addict.

ADDICT...ADDICT....I'm not an addict......I can quit any time I want to quit....yeah, any time I want.......no problem......no problem at all......that's right...I just don't want to quit right now.....that's all.....just not right now.......

RacingFireFighter - I'll be doing a fighter run later this year and have more krypto, look out!

:D I'm changing my name...

[video=youtube_share;bHP6U5vQ3mU]http://youtu.be/bHP6U5vQ3mU[/video]

Glad the krypto is gone cause I was going to get it, but don't need to be spending the money, especially when I have another on order from you!

Looking good.. any updates? These going to the makers forum soon? wooooord, happy Friday Daniel :)

Looking good.. any updates? These going to the makers forum soon? wooooord, happy Friday Daniel :)

The W2 fighter is still available for sure, trying to figure things out on the other two.

Thanks! :D Happy Saturday.

Back