Knives from the workshop of Roman Blaha

Welcome Roman.Your knives & sheaths are simply stunning.Excellent photography too!:thumbup:

Roman Thanks for showing your knives they are very nice . as are your sheaths and your pics. good to see you hear on BF welcome.

Thank you very much.
I am very glad you like my knife.
It´s motivation for my future work.
I think it's always room for improvement.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. And that is a great way to introduce yourself. You have some beautiful damascus, and some beautiful knives. i hope to see more of your work here, and would like to see some in person as well.

beautiful knives and classic elegant sheaths. too bad you are not closer, i may have to buy one of those.

thank you for sharing

not bad, Mr. Blaha:cool:

Wow. I really like each and every one. Beautiful work and nice leather. Keep them coming...please

Stunning is a good word for those knives. You do great work. I have a friend who's sir name is Moraviov. He is a great man who I admire. Keep them coming, you have a great style that is all your own. The grind with the damascus is very appealing.

wonderful knives and extra wonderful for only being a maker of 2 years. The first one is my favorite. Will look forward to seeing you expand beyond the basic hunter as you certainly have the skills to do some creative knives in the future.

Thank you.
Two years deals with the idea of producing knives from his own Damascene steel.
My first knife of damask steel I made in July 2009.
Before that it was necessary to learn a lot and also equipped workshop.
I am not a blacksmith.
I did not know how to make Damascus steel.
Good thing there is the Internet.
On it one can find everything.
A few photos of my workshop.

IMG_9379.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9426.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Today I finished another knife.
The total length of 24 cm knife.
Blade: length 11 cm, width 3.5 cm, thickness 5mm.
Handle: wenge, stainless steel rivets.

DSC_0218.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0220.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0222.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0225.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
very cool... I really like the blade texture with the simple damascus pattern and unfinished spine on the one with the ebony, stainless ferrule and cow bone. Very nice.

From the country of beautiful women and excellent beer we now have beautiful knives.....

If beer is excellent and beautiful knives I'll leave to your consideration (do not drink beer, better wine from our vineyard). But I must agree that women are definitely beautiful.:)

Hello BladeForums.
This is the first year's knife.
The total length of 24.5 cm.
Handle: palisandr violet, buffalo horn.
Guard: structural steel patina.

DSC_0248.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0249.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0252.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0255.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0254.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome and thank you for the wonderful display. Knives, sheaths and photos all excellent.

Not much more can be said that has not already been said. Simply stunning. Welcome aboard.

Very nice knives indeed!
The materials used and the distinctive style work so well together!
I especially like the very first knife and your latest knife with bocote handle!

/Magnus

Back