New model, the "BDU Scout"

IMG_0973.jpg

One of my Tantos with its big brother
DSC_4656.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_4656.jpg
    DSC_4656.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 17
Late afternoon/early evening sun makes for some interesting (read difficult) shadows and bright spots, but I snapped this one out in the front yard atop a rotting blue bird house when I got home from work one day last week. The Wadsworth is a product of German craftsmanship shortly before the war that led to the division of this great nation. The SIG dates from a year after the dividing wall fell (1990 date stamp), but still bears W. Germany markings. I thought it was interesting that my knife was made shortly before the sad dissection of Germany and my pistol just after the beginning of reunification.

Germanfriends.jpg

Late afternoon/early evening sun makes for some interesting (read difficult) shadows and bright spots, but I snapped this one out in the front yard atop a rotting blue bird house when I got home from work one day last week. The Wadsworth is a product of German craftsmanship shortly before the war that led to the division of this great nation. The SIG dates from a year after the dividing wall fell (1990 date stamp), but still bears W. Germany markings. I thought it was interesting that my knife was made shortly before the sad dissection of Germany and my pistol just after the beginning of reunification.

Germanfriends.jpg

I remember this well having moved to the US from West Germany a year prior to the wall coming down.

Here is some beautiful wood craftsmanship by Remington, Great Eastern Cutlery, and John Lloyd.

And some old faithfuls by Marlin, Schrade, and Böker USA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back