Knives Headed to DLT Trading

I took some time out to take some photographs of the knives I made for DLT. This will be the largest relaease of Osprey K/T's outside of Blade Show. I heard a rumor that a few of them have already been claimed prior to completion. I am not aware of which ones or how many, if you like what you see I suggest you contact the guy's at DLT trading www.dlttrading.com/. I have a feeling some of these wont be around for very long.
I imagine they should have them by the end of the week.

Ranger-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Apache-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Razorback-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Mamushi-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Raptor-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Warthog-

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks For Looking
Question and comments welcome!

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Last edited:
Wow, I need a cigarette after that (and I don't even smoke). :D

I'm actually at a loss for words besides that.

Thank you for creating such amazing pieces!

Gorgeous! What steel is the Warthog with black handle in, Cmp154?

Awesome work Chris......not only is it the largest batch since Blade Show, these knives are worthy of being on your table at Blade :thumbup:

Oh yeah, knives being claimed before they are even logged into inventory - that's awesome 👍👍

This set has some primo examples of your work. The folks at DLT are making smart moves lining their shelves with OKTs.

Chris knocked it out of the park with this batch. We're really looking forward to getting them in hand and on our site.

+1 on that Mamushi..... But really what a sight to wake up to...
Never mind the cigarette Jerry... I'm smoking a cigar.... extraordinary work, as always Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Awesome work Chris. I'm glad to see all the success you're having, definitely well deserved.

Congratulations Chris on this major accomplishment. This is an epic batch of your most popular models. Each one is gorgeous in its own right. These will be hot sellers for DLT and provide a lifetime of enjoyment to the new owners.

Phil

Dang, that is an impressive group. There are at least 3 that I see that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. Very impressive.

Thank you everyone for you compliments and support, I am pretty proud of how the batch turned out and I look forward to seeing which ones end up with who.

Congratulations Chris on this major accomplishment. This is an epic batch of your most popular models. Each one is gorgeous in its own right. These will be hot sellers for DLT and provide a lifetime of enjoyment to the new owners.

Phil

Thank you Phil, I am pretty proud of this batch I tried to set them up with a broad choice of the best I had to offer.

Wow! Awesome work Chris. I'm glad to see all the success you're having, definitely well deserved.

Thank you!

Oh yeah, knives being claimed before they are even logged into inventory - that's awesome 👍👍

This set has some primo examples of your work. The folks at DLT are making smart moves lining their shelves with OKTs.

Thank you Danny

Digging the quartersawn birds-eye maple on that Mamushi :D

Thank you Jarrett, that is actually Karelian Birch.

Awesome work Chris......not only is it the largest batch since Blade Show, these knives are worthy of being on your table at Blade :thumbup:

Thanks Peter! I went all out and tried to give them the best work I could pull off.

Gorgeous! What steel is the Warthog with black handle in, Cmp154?

That is CPM154 and the handle is African Black Wood.

Wow, I need a cigarette after that (and I don't even smoke). :D

I'm actually at a loss for words besides that.

Thank you for creating such amazing pieces!

Thank you Jerry! You crack me up :D

Hey Chris,

Gotta ask since nobody else has so far ... Is there any S35VN among the group?

Just out of curiosity, throughout the day yesterday I sat and stropped a small selection of Fiddleback, WAS and OKT knives (A2, CPM154 and S35VN) with .5 micron compound. With standard printer/copy paper, the S35VN was the hands down slicer and required little to no pressure to almost fall vertically through a straight 90 degree push cut. (the Fiddleback and WAS blades were 3/32" and the OKT Warthog was 1/8") My perception is that it takes the finest edge and can keep that edge longer where the A2 might roll or dull first among the 3 steels and the CPM154 falls in the middle. Really there are no surprises here but I need more S35VN :D

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Chris,

Gotta ask since nobody else has so far ... Is there any S35VN among the group?

Just out of curiosity, throughout the day yesterday I sat and stropped a small selection of Fiddleback, WAS and OKT knives (A2, CPM154 and S35VN) with .5 micron compound. With standard printer/copy paper, the S35VN was the hands down slicer and required little to no pressure to almost fall vertically through a straight 90 degree push cut. (the Fiddleback and WAS blades were 3/32" and the OKT Warthog was 1/8") My perception is that it takes the finest edge and can keep that edge longer where the A2 might roll or dull first among the 3 steels and the CPM154 falls in the middle. Really there are no surprises here but I need more S35VN :D

Thanks,
Jerry

All of these are CPM154, Plan on making more in S35vn soon and when I get some better equipment here in a few months more consistently

How fast will these be on the website???

I am expecting to have fedex drop them off on Thursday. Depending on what time they get here and what else is happening that day they will either be up in the late afternoon or on Friday.

Back