Knives On Order For 2017

I'm going to have to apologize in advance, orders are going to be delayed a few days. I'm still feeling terrible.

There are no knives more important than your health. Take as long as you need plus a couple days more. Get healthy and relax then start making knives. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Going to the doctor today. It`s sad to say, but right after I posted about the delay I got a cancellation.

I would happily wait for a great guy to feel better - you have nothing to apologize for because you kept us informed. I appreciate the way to keep everyone up to date. I hope you feel better soon.

Went to the shop for a couple of hours this morning, then had to come back in.

There may be some rearranging of the schedule due to not getting replies to emails and steel types. Nothing major.

A Tin Knife sized Kephart with handles, mqqn has one.

He sure does!

DSC_8794.JPG

best

mqqn

Oh man, I'm starting to get really excited for this knife! Trout season opens March 25th, should have the B&T shortly thereafter! Can't wait, and I'm just still in awe of how well Mr. JK does business and how easy this whole process was. Glad to see that the list has steadily grown and I'm glad to see that you're feeling well.

Back