• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knives, scales and watches.

edgeobserver

Gold Member
A few items for sale. More to come. I'll include something random that I think is too small or funny to sell along with any purchase.
All items include shipping. EMT and members with feedback please.

ZT 0450 Sold, Thanks!

Never carried. Box tab torn but knife is BNIB

0450_merged.jpg

$160 Lynch NW titanium Para 2 scales and deep carry clip.

Never used but have a scratch on the bead blast. Please see pic.

Para_2_scales.jpg

Hogue X5

$220 for the Spear point. Used to cut a few things in a video and the cerakote is marked. See pic.

$250 for the Wharncliffe. Basically New.

No boxes but zipper pouches included.

Hogue EX_5.jpg
ex_05_condition-jpg.2490860

Southard Tolk

$550

Never carried but lived as a desk knife for a bit so it's been flipped. The lock can be sticky. Not sure if that will wear in, haven't flipped it that much. Box is a bit dinged and dirty. Great, fairly large but super lightweight knife.

Tolk.jpg

Seiko SPB053

$500

This has aftermarket hands. Lume on aftermarket hands is not as bright as seiko lume. That said, og hands are included. Has a solid link Seiko bracelet. Used off and on for a year with typical wear. Box is dinged up. Watch works as expected but isn't particularly accurate (It runs a bit slow if I remember correctly). Nice, but the blue sunburst dial isn't for me. BF only lets me attach 10 photos so if you are interested I'll send details of all the wear through DM. I also have a White King Samurai for $500.

Seiko.jpg

Casio G-Shock GA2110ET-2A (Casioak)

$110

Never worn BNIB but owned in box for about 10 months. Not sure about the battery life on these but it was running when I took the photo today.
Casioak_2.jpg

Attachments

• Para_2_scales.jpg
    Para_2_scales.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Para_2_Scales_merged.jpg
    Para_2_Scales_merged.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Ex_05_condition.jpg
    Ex_05_condition.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Para_2_scales.jpg
    Para_2_scales.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
A few items for sale. More to come. I'll include something random that I think is too small or funny to sell along with any purchase.
All items include shipping. EMT and members with feedback please.

ZT 0450 Sold, Thanks!

Never carried. Box tab torn but knife is BNIB

View attachment 2490846

$160 Lynch NW titanium Para 2 scales and deep carry clip.

Never used but have a scratch on the bead blast. Please see pic.

View attachment 2490865

Hogue X5

$220 for the Spear point. Used to cut a few things in a video and the cerakote is marked. See pic.

$250 for the Wharncliffe. Basically New.

No boxes but zipper pouches included.

View attachment 2490859
ex_05_condition-jpg.2490860

Southard Tolk

$550

Never carried but lived as a desk knife for a bit so it's been flipped. The lock can be sticky. Not sure if that will wear in, haven't flipped it that much. Box is a bit dinged and dirty. Great, fairly large but super lightweight knife.

View attachment 2490872

Seiko SPB053

$500

This has aftermarket hands. Lume on aftermarket hands is not as bright as seiko lume. That said, og hands are included. Has a solid link Seiko bracelet. Used off and on for a year with typical wear. Box is dinged up. Watch works as expected but isn't particularly accurate (It runs a bit slow if I remember correctly). Nice, but the blue sunburst dial isn't for me. BF only lets me attach 10 photos so if you are interested I'll send details of all the wear through DM. I also have a White King Samurai for $500.

View attachment 2490887

Casio G-Shock GA2110ET-2A (Casioak)

$110

Never worn BNIB but owned in box for about 10 months. Not sure about the battery life on these but it was running when I took the photo today.
View attachment 2490904

Hey bro what happened to your utube? And hello from hootie been a minute hope all is well !

Hi, would you consider 450$ for the King Samurai?

Thanks!
Hi, I could do 450 plus shipping. I'm guessing shipping would be around 25-30 Canada Post Express. If you're still interested you can email me edgeobserver at gmail and I'll send pics. Thanks for having a look.

Back