Knives Ship Free

Scott I rember you saying a while back you were finishing up a order for KSF. I have been looking there and have not seen it come up. Just wondering been thinking about a new knife and wast trying to see what you had came up with for them.

I shipped 20 knives to Derrick the beginning of Aug. I have no clue why they haven't been put up yet.
Scott

I don't want to speak for Derrick, but KSF just moved to Oregon last month if I remember right.

I shipped 20 knives to Derrick the beginning of Aug. I have no clue why they haven't been put up yet.
Scott

well.....

Life has, indeed been busy since August. Your knives arrived just before we packed up our whole world and moved to Oregon. I have the box--only opened--sitting on a stack of things to photograph and get up.

I have loved having Scott's knives up. They have sold well. I just have to get my crap together to get them up. Sorry, guys. Hopefully soon.

oh, and my wife saw this thread, so it will probably happen soon!

I can't remember all of them but I do recall serveral micarta handled PSK knives and 4 Polaris models. I'd have to check my book of past orders.
Scott

I am off work today--I will work to get them up. It is about time!

My wife keeps telling me, "Those Gossman knives are good sellers and you can't sell them if you don't put them up!"

:)

...... and they are up!

apologies to all who were waiting. Just got caught up in the move. :)

Back