Knives & things that go bang..

Just got my girlfriend's digital camera up and running....

Hmmmmm..picture didn't load...let me try that again...

Well unfortunately the only one that gets carried with any degree or regularity is the Buck. I do enjoy using the MSC 7.5 from time to time when I'm cutting back the tree in my front yard just so I can catch the look on my neighbor's face. Come to think of it I haven't had a problem with his kid playing loud rap music since the first time I did that....

Thanks for the positive comment Mr. Strider.

In case anyone is wondering, the .45 is a Para-Ordnance P14 that I built up myself. It was a bone stock gun when I got my mits on it. The S&W is a 629 Mountain Gun (.44 mag). First time I shot it a buddy of mine yelled at me...."dude, you could weld with that thing!". The muzzle flash has to be seen to be believed.

Dan,
Is that a Walther P99 or is it SW 99? I was asking because I have been thinking of getting one myself. I shoot at the S&W Acadamy in Mass. How do you like it?
I chop trees in my yard also with my Model BT the locals think I must be nuts out there in Camo shorts no shirt wacking the **** out of my yard with this massive Strider!!!!

I have had no problems around my house since that time!

J

It's a Walther P-99 in .40, I really like it. I haven't owned it very long and have only found the time to make one trip to the range with it but I'm really glad I bought it. I have small hands and being able to switch the backstrap to modify the reach was a real plus.

Thats intially what attracted me to the Walther the back strap. I have smaller hands also and it is a plus in design. I have been sitting on the fence waiting to get one. Currently I have an HK USP 45 Compact that I love but I am really looking at the Walther P99 NOW!

Thanks for the pics.

J

:) :) :) :) :)

New Watch and Knife.............old gun!

tnt_stuff.jpg

WAILUKU, Hawaii (AP) A judge ordered a windsurfer to stay at least 100 feet away from Kahana Beach Park after he allegedly slammed into a kitesurfer in an act of ''wave rage.''

''Find another place to windsurf for the time being,'' Circuit Judge Reinette Cooper told Dane Barnhard, 54, during a bail hearing Wednesday. ''We have road rage, now I'm hearing wave rage.''

Barnhard, a retiree who lives in Maui, pleaded innocent to second-degree assault for deliberately windsurfing into a kitesurfer in December. The kitesurfer received nine stitches to his leg.

''Instead of coming to his aid, the defendant wanted to pick a fight,'' said Prosecutor Melinda Mendes.

Windsurfers use a surf board with an attached sail; kitesurfers use a board pulled by a kite that sometimes lifts them out of the water.

Barnhard was freed on supervised release and ordered to stay away from the kitesurfer and witnesses pending his March 18 trial. His lawyer, Kirsten Giroux, said he turned himself in after learning there was a warrant for his arrest.

Here ya guys go, this is my duty rig. These represent the best in my collection, let me know what you think.

gun_knife_watch.jpg

killerkain

I've got you covered from 0 to 1,000 yards. What did that Japanese Admiral from WWII say?, "...there'd be an Ankle Pocket behind every blade of grass." Or something like that.

Ok, I really had to dig out my good stuff for this photo. Forgive the informal look as I wanted to capture my gear in its natural state. Let me know what you think:

duty_rig.jpg

killerkain

LOL!!!

The tape, mint candy, and the video cable are the best!

Then again, they all have a purpose.

Beer :pre-postal drink of choice.

Gun: Ready for shootout

Candy: To cover beer breath if pulled over.

Toothbrush: If the candy didn't work.

Boots: In case you need to flee by horse.

Cleaning rod: To whack the horse.

Serrated kitchen knife: In case you have to spend the night.

Socks: To put rocks in.

Cord: To bound hands (of foe).

Tape: To bound mouth (of foe).

Cotton cloth: To wipe residual blood (of foe).

Vest: Will wear it inside out when leaving scene so people will not recognize you.

H&K Patch: Diversionary leaflet.

Compact Disc: Actually used as a tactical mirror. To look around corners.

Unidentified spray bottle: Anti-mace mixture.

KillerKAIN,
There are two things very wrong with your gear!!!!

1. NO STRIDER!

2. Guiness in the can is much better! More suited to hard core field use. The air pressure thingy!

Originally posted by JonLL
KillerKAIN,
There are two things very wrong with your gear!!!!

1. NO STRIDER!

2. Guiness in the can is much better! More suited to hard core field use. The air pressure thingy!

Ahhh, you're not a true Guinness man! :) You see, the new Guinness beer in the bottle (Draught) does in fact have the "rocket widget" which is the infamous "air pressure thingy".

Give them a try if you can find them in your area. They have a tan band around a long-neck vs. the stubby bottle design of the Extra Stout.

Back