• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kryptoglow's*** HUGE sale*** Folders & Custom Scales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to post a ill take it and send money when I don't know it is available or not,

But i guess emails aren't read,

Great for Business!

I'm not going to post a ill take it and send money when I don't know it is available or not,

But i guess emails aren't read,

Great for Business!
Sorry you did not get the scale. As far as how I conduct business...If you look at this thread you will see where people posted "I'll take#?" I immediately posted "OK,thanks. I'll mark SPF" Pretty simple instructions ...to most.

You also wanted payment first without knowing me knowing it was available, or you marking it SPF

So why would I send payment before I know it's available?
Gee... greedy or shady?

Pick..

Pretty easy to check and read your emails, especially if it's your business, .....for most

Right back at ya

You also wanted payment first without knowing me knowing it was available, or you marking it SPF

So why would I send payment before I know it's available?
Gee... greedy or shady?

Pick..

Pretty easy to check and read your emails, especially if it's your business, .....for most

Right back at ya

Your a bit of a moron. Please don't post in my sale threads or any other thread I start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back