Kubotan, Yawara, palm stick on films

(uppsss, I have posted here this thread as an error due to I would like to hung it in the Practical Tactical. I'm going to post it there too. Apologize for the inconvenients. OSvaldo.)

Hello,

as you know I am from spain and I believe here we see the same films as you (of course your film industries makes the films and them they "runs" around the world...).

Do you know any film in wich a kubotan, a yawara or any other simillar palm stick had been used??. I have never seen any of this simples but very efective self defense tools in any film.

Why?. I do not understand due to, think about, the pretty boy, saving the pretty girl against 25 BG, armed only with a kubotan, developing the most incredibles techniques of grapling and limb destruction.... The kubotan is a good weapon for a hero, non lethal, simple (so all the merits are for the hero, not for the weapon) and beutiful in its use. The kubotan is a very good correct policy weapon.

I propose to film a picture with all of us as a actors and actress. The BG's would be armed with dangerous big bowie knifes, and the hero... well a yellow coloured kubotan....
:D

In serious, do you know any film in wich a kubotan is used?

Thanks in advance,

OSvaldo

Back