Kukri

Joseph Bandeko

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello,
I made this Kukri awhile ago, but just realized, I never really shared any photo's of it on here! So here it is.
(Sorry the photo's are a little washed out)
0 (1).jpeg
CI5A6082.JPG
CI5A6087.JPGCI5A6088.JPGCI5A6085.JPG
1681664038669.png
Any questions or comment's welcome!

Last edited:
Great looking kuk!!! Can you please add the info specs if not too much trouble?? No worries if a pain...
Certainly looks like it would survive a bomb strike and then hack the limping dead.to pieces!

Great looking kuk!!! Can you please add the info specs if not too much trouble?? No worries if a pain...
Certainly looks like it would survive a bomb strike and then hack the limping dead.to pieces!
Certainly! I added a screenshot of the spec card.
And thank you!

Nice job! However, it looks more like a parang that you would se in SE Asia, than a kukri. Check out "Elang Bushcraft" on You Tube, and it features a man in Indonesian Rain Forest, which I think is the Indonesian side of the island of Borneo, making all sorts of shelters and preparing food. His large knife looks a lot like yours, and he has a smaller version he uses for preparing meals. John

Thanx!!!! What would you get for this or another in say. "OD green canvas😜"????
Something like this has been.creeping into my " want " list......Maybe a.merry Christmas to me!!🤔🙃😉
You're welcome! It'd be about $600, but I am not taking custom orders right now, or probably anytime soon, though I'm happy to reach out and let you know when I am if you like! it was a fun build and I'd like to make more that are similar in the future!
I'm thinking about starting an Email list, if you'd like to be on it to be notified when I have work available or custom order slots open etc... then send me your Email at bunkerhillblades@gmail.com!
I haven't officially started on yet, so you would be the first one on the list!

Back