Laminate Knife

Whats become of your laminate knife? The last post I recall you were still testing and I'm curious as to how well it's holding up. Do you still have plans for a production model?

Whats become of your laminate knife? The last post I recall you were still testing and I'm curious as to how well it's holding up. Do you still have plans for a production model?

I feel the knife has proven itself for what I consider regular use, it is tough as can be.

I am doing a destruction video soon, I keep meaning to get supplies for the final Mythbusters style destruction finale! :D

This one will be made again, I will do a small run and probably make it a permanent model. I can just see it in jade, orange, black, all sorts of fun G10 colors.

I think I will use the "Mini Legal EDC" as the platform for this knife and then later do some variations.

I feel the knife has proven itself for what I consider regular use, it is tough as can be.

I am doing a destruction video soon, I keep meaning to get supplies for the final Mythbusters style destruction finale! :D

This one will be made again, I will do a small run and probably make it a permanent model. I can just see it in jade, orange, black, all sorts of fun G10 colors.

I think I will use the "Mini Legal EDC" as the platform for this knife and then later do some variations.

Back