• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Insingo CF, TiLock, Mnandi (old nick)

sniperboy

Gold Member
Sorry for the fine print, I am a really super nice guy (as in your parents will love to have me over for dinner :) ), and try to give the best price with no games and give as much info as possible, but dealing with tire kickers and lowballers can be tedious.

Please do not post on this thread unless it is an "I'll take it". Please, please take the time to send me an email or private message if you have any questions or comments.

I tried my best to describe this knife. Seems centered to me, but please check the pictures to verify it meets to your own satisfaction. They do not have blade play and operate smoothly. I have no idea what constitutes as "lock stick" in today's generation. To me lock stick means that you cannot unlock the knife with only one hand or without a wooden popsicle stick. The knives can be unlocked easily with one hand.

Prices do NOT include shipping. Please add $7 shipping in the USA.
Buyer to add 3% + $0.30 paypal fee.

USA sales only.
NO TRADES.

Prices are firm, don't bother making offers.
Asinine questions will be ignored.

Also it seems that I may be encountering issues of "I'll take it but I want to play 20 questions." I will wait a reasonable amount of time (24 hours) for people after I have responded and move on if I sense lack of interest.
Thanks for reading : )

1. Large Sebenza 21 Insingo.
Double Lug CF scale.
Never used, may have been carried lightly. Centered and smooth action. Eyeballing at 50% lockup. Comes with box, papers and accessories. S35VN.
DOB: 2/23/2016
Upon careful inspection the clip does show some very slight signs of wear so it MAY have been carried. (see pics).

$360.00 SOLD
insingoCF-1.jpg

insingoCF-2.jpg

insingoCF-3.jpg

insingoCF-4.jpg

insingoCF-5.jpg

2. Ti Lock.
Never used. Centered and smooth action. S35VN.
DOB: 11/30/2016

$360.00 SOLD
tilock-1.jpg

tilock-2.jpg

tilock-3.jpg

tilock-4.jpg

3. Mnandi.
S30V (Pre-2012 Old nick) Cocobolo.
The shiny spot on the blade is not a scratch, it is reflection from the light.
Never used, no box, CRK leather pouch, reissued birth card.

$320.00 SOLD
mnandi-1.jpg

mnandi-2.jpg

mnandi-3.jpg

mnandi-4.jpg

mnandi-5.jpg

Prices do NOT include shipping. Please add $7 shipping in the USA.
Buyer to add 3% + $0.30 paypal fee.

Last edited:
***Ti-Lock Note: According to THIS THREAD on the CRK forum, they have announced the Ti-Lock will be discontinued, and the model has already been pulled from the CRK website. If anybody has been on the fence about getting one of these, they should do so quickly!

I am in no way affiliated with the sale of this knife, but wanted to post some useful information I saw recently in case anyone was on the fence about getting one of these.

Fosmosis.. please PM or email me if you are interested.. I cannot seem to figure out how to start a conversation with you. (your PM is off??)

stuff_things feel free to PM me too I'll put you 2nd on the Ti-Lock. If I do not hear from Fosmosis by end of business, I can give you first right of refusal if you are still interested.

All knives are sold.. everyone thank you for the smooth deals and thank you all for your interest.

Back