Last horn khukuri of the sale.

This Modern Afghan is from the original run, and my hand tells me it has the handle ring located in the optimal place. It's unused, as close to perfect as any khukuri I've ever seen, and has been stored with hooflex on the handle. It's my idea of the most graceful looking design ever. The center of balance is a little forward of the other styles, and has a "power glide" feel to the swing. Included is the nylon case. I sent the first one back and Craig picked over them to send this particular one. $90 is certainly less than I paid for it, and I'll ship to lower 48.

Like all of the other horn models that have new homes, it's just plain excellent. But it's also too pretty, and I can't bring myself to use it, so I'm staying wth rosewood. Guess I'm a user, not a collector.

Dan

Lt Dan, how come there's no picture of that modern Afghan.

At $48, it sounds interesting to me. How's the shipping cost to my part of the world?

Please pardon my slang, Golok. I should've been more careful in using slang and how I mutilate the English language. The "lower 48" refers to the 48 states that are bunched up toghether in the USA, which doesn't include Alaska and Hawaii.

The $90 will include the shipping cost if sent to these 48 states, but anywhere outside of that the postage is to be added to the price of $90. Please accept my apology for the confusion I created.

There is a picture of a modern Afghan that looks like mine in the Khukuri section of the Gurkha House online catalog.

Dan

Back