• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather Folding Knife Slips.

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Below are a few leather knife slips I have made. I do custom work as well, but like to make periodic batches with materials and design depending on what strikes my fancy.

Shipping is $5 whether you buy one, or all. Like the leather or design below but it’s exactly what you want or doesn’t fit? Send me a PM and I’ll make it how you like for the same price. Your choice of leather and thread color (as long as I have it) and I can even laser engrave something if you like.

1. Saddle stitched knife slip in glazed shrunken Bison w/ gold stitching. Inner dimensions: 4.5” x 2”. $20
IMG_4763.jpegIMG_4764.jpeg

2. Saddle stitched knife slip in bridle leather w/ gold stitching. I call this antique walnut brown as it is a custom dye job I do involving layering dye, sanding in between layers and then polishing. Inner dimensions: 4.25” x 1.75”. $20.
IMG_4759.jpegIMG_4758.jpeg

3. Saddle stitched knife slip in bridle leather w/ gold stitching. I call this antique walnut brown as it is a custom dye job I do involving layering dye, sanding in between layers and then polishing. Inner dimensions: 4.75” x 1.75”. $20.
IMG_4755.jpegIMG_4756.jpeg

4. Saddle stitched knife slip in scotch grain latigo (really lovely stuff from Horween) with gold stitching. Inner dimensions: the width measures 1.5” at the top and 1.25” at the bottom of the taper. Length is 4.5”. $20
IMG_4752.jpegIMG_4753.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4762.jpeg
    IMG_4762.jpeg
    774.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4761.jpeg
    IMG_4761.jpeg
    797.9 KB · Views: 25
Back