• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather sheaths for CPK knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

duramax

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello 🙂

So as I move through my list, I accumulate some extras. Here’s a few I’m posting for sale today.

Any questions please feel free to ask away. Additional pics are not a problem.
I will be shipping USPS to USA. Anywhere else we can talk about it.

First I’ll take it gets , post , pm , email, text , etc.
Payment a check is fine if we’ve had deals before. USPS money order is good. If need be we can do PayPal friends family.

So I will ship you the sheath first. You can check it over and test fit. If you’re happy we can move to payment.

Hopefully this doesn’t happen, but if you don’t like it. Please ship it back in same condition and we can work out the return shipping cost.

SPF Green HDMC sheath with not shown dangler is SPF $190.00 plus $12.00 towards shipping = $202.00
10/12 oz English bridle leather

SOLD Russet HDFK sheath vertical carry $165.00 plus $12.00 towards shipping $177.00
9/10 oz skirting leather

SOLD Chestnut HDFK scout carry / two loop styles this has a deeper insert for better retention $165.00 plus $12.00 towards shipping $177.00
10/12 oz skirting leather

SPF Green UF2 sheath SPF $150.00 plus $12.00 towards shipping $162.00

* SPF *Dark brown DEK1 sheath $140.00 plus $12.00 towards shipping $152.00

IMG_3762.jpegIMG_3763.jpeg
FYI knives not included 🤷‍♂️🤪

Again any questions ask away.

Thank you for looking 😊😊😊

Last edited:
Some fine work here!!!👍👍👍
Great job and some great looking leather work!!!!

Thank you !!! Very much appreciated 😊😊
Bill your work has progressed nicely and holds up well over time. Overkill on design but I appreciate that I will never have to worry about replacing it.

Thank you for the kind words 😊😊😊

I’m trying , with each and every sheath I try and learn. But yes I tend to over build lol, it’s just in my DNA lol

Overkill is appreciated and most sought after by those of us who spend times in places where a mistake or a broken bit of gear becomes a serious problem. Thank you for your dedication to the group that actually relies on their gear without the necessity of a phone call from the wilderness. Great work!

Overkill is appreciated and most sought after by those of us who spend times in places where a mistake or a broken bit of gear becomes a serious problem. Thank you for your dedication to the group that actually relies on their gear without the necessity of a phone call from the wilderness. Great work!

Thank you , I truly appreciate the kind words 🙂👍👍

I like the way you fit the sheaths at the mouth. Looks like there is a bit more clearance than the usual tight wet molding, which should help with blade insertion. I see some sheaths in this style that are near flat outside of the handle mold and I can't help but to think while they look super clean, must be touch and go to actually insert the blade safely inside of the sheath without stabbing anything.

I like the way you fit the sheaths at the mouth. Looks like there is a bit more clearance than the usual tight wet molding, which should help with blade insertion. I see some sheaths in this style that are near flat outside of the handle mold and I can't help but to think while they look super clean, must be touch and go to actually insert the blade safely inside of the sheath without stabbing anything.
Thank you 🙂

I started with the flat sheath at the mouth. Sometimes I cut out for handle fitment. As my sheaths evolved I started wet molding just the back of sheath , leaving front same. Now I pretty much do them all like this. Unless it’s a beast of a knife that’s so thick mod’s are needed lol.

These are beautiful Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back