Leatherman Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

The True North

Gold Member
Anyone have any insight into or anecdotes surrounding Leatherman CS?

I ordered a Rebar and a Bond on January 10th, and have received the bond already. But I have not gotten shipping confirmation or a tracking number for the Rebar and I have sent three emails over the past six days and have received no response. I Instagram messaged them and they said they couldn’t help me over Instagram.

This seems unusual based on the good things I’ve heard about their customer service. I feel like I should have heard something by now, at least confirmation of a shipping label being created.

Anyone ever call them before?

Anyway, that’s all.

I’ve only contacted them once through the website for a broken scissors on a Squirt PS4 several years ago. They had me send it in and repaired it at no cost minus shipping. Can’t complain.

Considering where they are located, there is a good chance they were shut down most or all of this last week.

O.B.

Perhaps. I did receive one of the two orders I made that day, so it’s odd.
I don't know why they shipped one and not the other. I don't work for Leatherman , and have never had any dealings with them. But they are located very close to the mouth of the Columbia river gorge. Right where the ice storm hit the hardest, and that is probably why no one has responded to your inquiries this week.

O.B.

Portland had an ice storm, they're showing over an inch of ice on tv this morning.

Nothing can work with an inch of ice.

I'm surely not making excuses for them, but there may not be anybody there and the power out.

For a while.

Portland had an ice storm, they're showing over an inch of ice on tv this morning.

Nothing can work with an inch of ice.

I'm surely not making excuses for them, but there may not be anybody there and the power out.

For a while.

Last time I was in weather like that, huge chunks of ice would start falling out of the trees whenever it would get warm enough.

Sometimes there is so much ice on a tree branch that it breaks off and falls due to the weight of the ice. This can damage power lines if the trees near them haven't been trimmed back. The roads also being covered in ice doesn't make it easy for the power company to get around and do repairs, and the road might even be blocked in some places by large fallen tree branches.

I'm in Canada and had accidentally ordered two of the same item. I called and they took care of it. I have placed multiple orders without issue. Maybe try giving a ring early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back