Leatherman Photos: Juice Pro

I was really surprised at just how thick the Juice Pro was when I first got it. I had seen photos of it online, but did not see any photo's of the Juice Pro that showed how thick it was. So here is a photo of the Juice Pro next to the Juice S2 and the Leatherman Surge. The Juice Pro is even thicker then the Surge.

93648bcb-83ee-4dd6-bebe-640991dbcfb7.jpg

a3f45cbc-738f-457e-a6a9-7842dde9dad2.jpg

Thanks for those excellent pictures! So what do you think of the Pro so far? Will it be seeing any EDC time?

So what do you think of the Pro so far?
It's thicker then I thought. I just got it a couple of day's ago and have not had a chance to play with it much yet, let alone use it.

Will it be seeing any EDC time?

Yep, going to cary the pro on the weekends after I get the shealth for it.
The shealth should be here any day, if not today.

Leatherman4life said:
I was really surprised at just how thick the Juice Pro was when I first got it. I had seen photos of it online, but did not see any photo's of the Juice Pro that showed how thick it was. The Juice Pro is even thicker then the Surge.

You think the Juice Pro is thick? Why, it's downright skinny compared to the Leatherman Juice Ultra-Pro Xe20! ;) :D

600pixel.jpg

JOOLIESEWS said:
You think the Juice Pro is thick? Why, it's downright skinny compared to the Leatherman Juice Ultra-Pro Xe20! ;) :D

600pixel.jpg

LOL! I don't think redundancy within a multitool will catch on anytime soon. :D It looks like you've got three pair of scissors there!

josekym said:
Hey! What's that Vic mini-driver doing there? =)

:D I've done the same with my Juice Pro. It just feels empty without it. I guess this one's a hybrid multi-multi-multi tool.

JOOLIESEWS said:

600pixel.jpg

That's about as thick as a SA Swisschamp XXLT... except those are REAL! :eek:

Back