Legal EDC Run!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I am just getting started on these, check it out!

I'm making 5 in 1084 high carbon and 10 in O1 tool steel. A few are for orders and a few will be available for sale! I have a ton of cool handle material lined up including my handmade micarta and some cool lined combos!

I made a template from the original in O1 steel and heat treated it so it will scribe tons of knives.
017-3.jpg

15 scribed out!
018-2-1.jpg

I cut the bars up with a friction blade in a regular carpenters saw.
021-8-1.jpg

More later!

How much are you asking for one of these bad boys?

-X

$150 shipped with a kydex sheath

Leather is $20 more

I have a limited amount of scale material from Shadetree Custom Composites. Kryptonite green with green glow or Black/White with blue glow is $25 more.

If anyone wants in on these I have 4 left in 1084 fg and 5 left in O1. I have a lot of G10 and Micarta in stock if you are interested in anything in particular.

014-6.jpg

Last edited:
It's 9 pm and I just got in from working on these and a few other knives. I have the holes drilled and chamfered on all 15!

I have been picking out scale material and here is what it looks like... black/white with glow, kryptonite glow, either burgundy or bright red micarta, jade G10 with orange liners - this combo is super cool looking and almost glows, black canvas micarta (so light and grippy!) silver twill G10 (like silver Carbon fiber - $20 more) a few others and jigged bone! Yes, jigged bone, it is a first and it is some very good looking material I have in.

Last edited:
Okay... I need one of those. Please sign me up for one in O1 with kydex. Maker's choice on the scale. Thanks.

<snip>...and jigged bone! Yes, jigged bone, it is a first and it is some very good looking material I have in.

Oh man! You are seriously tempting me, I may just have to sell some other toys soon...if you could do a scout style kydex sheath I just may have to go homeless for a while! Good thing my dog like to cuddle...

-X

Oh yeah, here's what one looks like! It is chisel ground.

046-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

Oh man! You are seriously tempting me, I may just have to sell some other toys soon...if you could do a scout style kydex sheath I just may have to go homeless for a while! Good thing my dog like to cuddle...

-X

Lol! I think I know what you mean on the sheath, the kydex with a teklok can work in that carrying position and many more.

Any of the 1084 left? If so could I grab one with micarta scales? (what colours are available?)
Thanks

I'll go with black canvas micarta on 1084 and small tec-lock compatible kydex. Shipping will be to Australia, could you please advise what total cost will be?
Sent an email as well. Thanks

I'll go with black canvas micarta on 1084 and small tec-lock compatible kydex. Shipping will be to Australia, could you please advise what total cost will be?
Sent an email as well. Thanks

Sounds great! I'll email you back... :D

I would love one in 01,but gotta pass,I've got too many knives on order as it is.
Looking forward to the Bushcrafter Daniel.

Thanks Myke!

I'm about to get back to these next, it is almost time to heat treat them!

Back