Legal EDC's Finished up! 4 left!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just finished these up this morning and thought you guys would want to check them out!

Here's a link to the making of these http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/938042-Legal-EDC-Run!

And here is what I have left for sale

Silver Twill G10 - O1 Steel - $175
Natural Canvas Micarta - O1 - $150 There are two natural colored ones, the lighter colored one is available for sale.
Digicam G10- O1 - $150
Burgundy Linen Micarta $150

Black and Grey G10
016-7.jpg

Krypto Glow Composite
012-9.jpg

My handmade Felt Camo
043-3.jpg

Natural Canvas Micarta
047-3.jpg

Last edited:
Natural Canvas Micarta
075-2.jpg

Black/White with Blue Glow Composite
085.jpg

Burgundy Linen Micarta
090-3.jpg

My handmade Black Glow composite
096-1.jpg

Red Linen Micarta
107.jpg

Last edited:
Silver Twill G10
139.jpg

Jade G10 with Orange Liners
145.jpg

Black Canvas Micarta
161.jpg

Digicam G10
Untitled.jpg

Jade G10
159.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel They look great!
Any chance for a close-up pic of the stonewashed blades? Thanks

Daniel you are going to make a lot of people happy getting their new blades. Any one that this is your first fairly knife I guarantee you will be back for more!Once you drink the kool aid you are hooked!

Teklok compatible sheaths - these work in multi position, the hardware can be moved around for versatility and for cleaning. The two holes on the end are chamfered for necker use.

223.jpg

233.jpg

Glow scales! Kryptonite, Black/White Blue and my own black glow.
Untitledre.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel They look great!

Thanks! I'll try for more pics later.

Daniel you are going to make a lot of people happy getting their new blades. Any one that this is your first fairly knife I guarantee you will be back for more!Once you drink the kool aid you are hooked!

:cool: Much appreciated!

Are any in 01 available Dan?

I will know exactly what is available tomorrow evening and let everyone know. Three people got on the list after I cut scales but before i was sure what I would have ready, they get a day to pick and then they will be available. I haven't been able to contact one person either but I will give it a little while...

Here is the "possibly available" list

Jade G10 - O1 Steel $150
Jade G10 over orange G10 liners - O1 steel $160
Red Linen Micarta - O1 - $150
Digicam G10- O1 - $150
Handmade Felt Camo Micarta - 1084 steel - $175 (this one has a slightly slimmer blade height wise than the rest)
Silver Twill G10 - O1 - $175
Natural Canvas Micarta - O1 - $150

That felt camo looks cool Dan.

Thanks Myke! That one may be my favorite, it looks cool and is grippy. I made that handle material last fall and just got the chance to use it. I am super excited with how it came out! :D

Thanks! I'll try for more pics later.

:cool: Much appreciated!

I will know exactly what is available tomorrow evening and let everyone know. Three people got on the list after I cut scales but before i was sure what I would have ready, they get a day to pick and then they will be available. I haven't been able to contact one person either but I will give it a little while...

Here is the "possibly available" list

Jade G10 - O1 Steel $150
Jade G10 over orange G10 liners - O1 steel $160
Red Linen Micarta - O1 - $150
Digicam G10- O1 - $150
Handmade Felt Camo Micarta - 1084 steel - $175 (this one has a slightly slimmer blade height wise than the rest)
Silver Twill G10 - O1 - $175
Natural Canvas Micarta - O1 - $150
Thanks Dan,awaiting the final list tomorrow.

Thanks Myke! That one may be my favorite, it looks cool and is grippy. I made that handle material last fall and just got the chance to use it. I am super excited with how it came out! :D
:thumbup:

Oh my!! I can't wait to get the black & white w/ blue glow. It looks great. I'll be showing that off every chance I get.

Daniel They look great!

I just realized that the second knife down with the green kryptonite scales has the stonewash finish as well. I'll get a photo of yours too.

I acid etched it then tumbled in ceramic media for a few hours, the scratch pattern isn't very large bit it serves the purpose. I accidentally let two knives rub against each other when I was carrying them wrapped in a towel and the stonewashed blade showed no scratches whatsoever.

The tip and edge are polished, I would be happy to tone that down with an etch if you prefer. When you tumble you lose the sharp edge so there is always a non tumbled area on the microbevel.

Its like a litter of pups about to get split up and sent out into the world! Great job Daniel

I just realized that the second knife down with the green kryptonite scales has the stonewash finish as well. I'll get a photo of yours too.

I acid etched it then tumbled in ceramic media for a few hours, the scratch pattern isn't very large bit it serves the purpose. I accidentally let two knives rub against each other when I was carrying them wrapped in a towel and the stonewashed blade showed no scratches whatsoever.

The tip and edge are polished, I would be happy to tone that down with an etch if you prefer. When you tumble you lose the sharp edge so there is always a non tumbled area on the microbevel.

Daniel
All good. Just wanted a blade that's not shiny and will not get scratched up with use.
I'm asking for a pic to be able get through the waiting time...
Thanks

Back