Let The "Shaggi Farewell" Death Chat Begin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody??
OK, this one should give it away...

Love hurts, love scars, love wounds
And mars, any heart
Not tough or stong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts......ooh,ooh love hurts

frogfish said:
Oh if any of you guys are tired and need to go to bed I'll stick around and finish this up :D :D
Yeah Right?.... come this far and quit... just up and go.... just say we're done and then disappear... count down the posts and minutes... and then just go.... say that's it... and that we're not coming back.... leave everything hanging for you to finish up.... ummmmmm.... er...... where ... this sounds kinda familiar.... hmmmmmm oh well... no we won't leave ... we're here to the end! :D

Kalimalena said:
Yup.... you guys... with me bringing up the rear.... wait... that didn't sound right... you know what I mean.... :D

Just like a Special Forces...errrr Terror Monkey Group :D

potterma said:
Nobody??
OK, this one should give it away...

Love hurts, love scars, love wounds
And mars, any heart
Not tough or stong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts......ooh,ooh love hurts
My Mind is a Blank..... like it is most of the time..... :grumpy:

Kalimalena said:
Yeah Right?.... come this far and quit... just up and go.... just say we're done and then disappear... count down the posts and minutes... and then just go.... say that's it... and that we're not coming back.... leave everything hanging for you to finish up.... ummmmmm.... er...... where ... this sounds kinda familiar.... hmmmmmm oh well... no we won't leave ... we're here to the end! :D
Oh good to see your in for the whole 10 yards :D

Kalimalena said:

AMEN BROTHER!!!

and that song is beyond my years...Froggy

Still, nobody????

OK, same group, different song... this has got to give it away....

Heart breaker, soul shaker
I've been told about you
Steamroller, midnight stroller
What they've been saying must be true

bridge:

Red hot mama
Velvet charmer
Time's come to pay your dues

preview5.jpg

take that 10K.....we're coming fur yah... and i got dibs :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back