Lets make this easy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are upset about not having your Hest/F yet, leave your name here. I am sure Ryp will be more than happy to refund your money and give me your spot on the LE list.

You would think people that are into knives wouldn't be such whiny bitches. Or understand that if you were never in the military you shouldn't have a username that reflects a false presumption that you were.

Again, leave your name here, or message Ryp and he will refund your money. We don't need Ryp's knives in the hands of whiny little bitches.

my knives are made to be stuck in whiney little bitches... But seriously anytime someone is not happy we stand by to make them happy.

Do we have to be unhappy about the Hest/F? What about unhappiness with something else? Or maybe just a general malaise towards a specific subject?

Give 'em hell guys.

if you are upset about not having your Hest/F yet, leave your name here. I am sure Ryp will be more than happy to refund your money and give me your spot on the LE list.

You would think people that are into knives wouldn't be such whiny bitches. Or understand that if you were never in the military you shouldn't have a username that reflects a false presumption that you were.

Again, leave your name here, or message Ryp and he will refund your money. We don't need Ryp's knives in the hands of whiny little bitches.

Hey "Viva la" , please let me know if the "whiny little bitch" comment is directed to me. If so PM me, we can then take this off line rather then discuss your ignorance in the forum.

see this is why I want to use the DPX Logo.......I have a perfect idea if I get the ok from the man!!! I pm'ed you RYP.....let me know so I can either move on or move forward.

Hey "Viva la" , please let me know if the "whiny little bitch" comment is directed to me. If so PM me, we can then take this off line rather then discuss your ignorance in the forum.

Since you thought to ask, it probably is.
Since you decided to insult him before he could answer, it certainly should be.

This guy (Niagara) is such a tool!!! Really, "we can take this off line"? What, are you gonna meet outside by the dumpster in the school yard at 3:30? Lighten up brother and quit whining already.:thumbdn:

Guys, I don't think it would be wise to bet 300 again on this thread . . . :D
Be safe.

I am not a whiny bitch:mad:, I just asked when the dinner was going to be ready.. I work all day and you would think I can come home to...

:eek:
Wait, this isn't my house, and your not my wife..:foot:

as you were...

my knives are made to be stuck in whiney little bitches...

If I whine and get a knife stuck in me, do I get to keep the knife?
I'd prefer a first production model for the stabbing please. :D:p

my knives are made to be stuck in whiney little bitches... But seriously anytime someone is not happy we stand by to make them happy.

Somebody PLEASE give Niagara his knife so he can................

...er you get the rest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back