Lets see some Hinderer action

Absolutely loving this Gen4 Slicer.

gMWLRSoh.jpg

gzaV3Lth.jpg

P7ELiuHh.jpg

pIiw7wnh.jpg

You're not wrong, I have a spear point xm3.5 landing tomorrow and a Bowie XM24 on the way 😳
Damn you will be caught up to me in no time! Send a little bit of that mad money my way 😆 post pics brother! The Hinderer Gods were with me yesterday. I just missed out on a sweet Independence Day XM that was for sale on the 1st. Well the guy that bought it messaged me yesterday giving me first dibs before he posted it. It took me like 8 hours to see the message and he was still waiting for my reply. Super cool of him.

Damn you will be caught up to me in no time! Send a little bit of that mad money my way 😆 post pics brother! The Hinderer Gods were with me yesterday. I just missed out on a sweet Independence Day XM that was for sale on the 1st. Well the guy that bought it messaged me yesterday giving me first dibs before he posted it. It took me like 8 hours to see the message and he was still waiting for my reply. Super cool of him.
I traded into all of them but the XM24, I had to get a big boy!

Right on man they're definitely big boys! Here's my vintage xm24.View attachment 2488935View attachment 2488936
Very nice! That color scheme looks great! I have a warthog scale on the way to dress up one of the XM18s, haven't decided which yet though... also have some skiffs inbound to check those out. This first XM only came with the Teflon, so I'm curious to try some bearings.

Very nice! That was my first XM and TI scale in the beginning that started this madness lol. I have three warthogs now
Nice, the warthog on the way is a G10, I've been eyeing some Ti stuff, just haven't taken the plunge 😂

I gotta say I got that Hinderer sore index finger from flipping this XM all day yesterday, gotta build up a callous!

Nothing wrong with g10. DLT had all of the TI selections a few months ago so it will probably be a while before they get them in again.

Back