Lets see some Hinderer action

All is Lost...I caved in

Finally got to hold one in person and that was all it took.

Smoothest knife I've ever used.
Broke in like a boss after a few days of carry.

Got that drop free blade action :eek:

The action isn't as fool proof as the ZT with the big detent but if you know how to flip a knife it's great, I feel like I'm in more control of the action thenstead of the automatic feel of the zt.

Great fit and finish too.
I never thought in million years I'd be interested or would buy one but once I felt it in hand, it was all over :D

Pretty much sums up my experience with Hinderer as well. Within my first month of owning one, another showed up...hahah. Congrats!

20170429_165832_zpscvr9hf07.jpg

20170429_165847_zpssmg2wsqe.jpg

I have said a ton of times that the Hinderer Half Track is the perfect everywhere carry knife. I can now say that Magic Kingdom and Epcot in Florida agree. These were checked out by security and handed back to me with no issue!

So the new Jurassic knives came in today. Based on pictures I did not think I would care much for them. I was way wrong. Great size knife at 3.25 blade. The handle shape and design just fits the hand to perfection. I have not gotten a chance to use mine but I swear it feels like I could use the knife all day and not have my hand get tired.

I was finally able to get my hands on the MP1 Red canvas Micarta I've been lusting after. I got an email from DLT trading around noon yesterday and pulled the trigger around one-thirty. I don't know how many they had, but three hours later they were out of stock. I'm just glad I was able to jump on one.

Can't wait to post a pic with my other two. If all goes well I'll have it tomorrow!

7a7yb0m.jpg

Sweet knife, barman! Lotta different things going on there, but they come together nicely. :cool:
Thanks!
It's my first XM and I'm loving it.
I've got a copper themed edc thing going on is why I did the copper bits but the holey clip was a bit much imo so as you can see in my post from yesterday I put the blue clip back on.
I think it looks more subdued now.
And the REK regrind on the M390 is unreal.

Back