Lets see some knives!!!!!!!

I love that Tomes trapper posted earlier.

Here are some knives that I've picked up in the past few weeks, putting the camera through its paces.

Benchmade 855, just arrived from ebay today.

Bulldog Stockman

Queen Doctor's Knife, cocobolo handles and D2 blade

Spyderco Tim Wegner

Ebbtide said:
Well, I change the size in PhotoShop.
Don't know what software you have...
Maybe a search on posting pictures here and at the other forum will help you with that.
The info is out there, I just can't put my mouse on it ;)

Thanks Ebtide.... I'll use P.S to bring them down from a "bill board" to somthiing a little smaller. :thumbup:

O.K. Ebbtide... I may have this mastered. I built a (very cheap) photo box and have re-sized my new pics. Let me know what you all think. (knives and pics) ;)

There you go!
My best photo tips are to take your time, take lots of shots, and enjoy it.
Make the taking of the photos as much fun as getting the results.
There were great threads here in the past by Coop, PhilL & (I think) RogerP (?)

Here's some custom knives that were begging to have their picture taken...

DSCN0655.jpg

Here's my christmas catch plus my current beater scallion

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8717.JPG
    IMG_8717.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 443
36006022291.jpg

Hi, here's my modest collection. Although I'm not a collecter I like reading on this forum and absorb the info.

The top knive is a AK bayonet. Does anyone know the type of steel on this one? It's difficult to sharpen even using a course diamond rod.

Below that is a Homeij Bowie, convex grind and I guess in 420 steel.

CS Voyager which I carry sometimes cos of it's light weight and sharpness.

And finally a Buck 193.

Clydetz,Nice ones,man! :thumbup: The black handled Bowie on the bottom of that beautiful pile of knives,Damascus,brown escutcheon and ferrule with the funky S-guard(no direspect meant),what is it? :cool:

Here's one of my Favorite smaller bowies.It's made by Rick Smith.The 6in. blade is D2 tool steel I believe.The handle is Buffalo horn with mosaic pins holding it on,& a brass guard completing the package.It's a Stout Hefty little guy

Here is one..... not many like this. And yes, I carry it.

Attachments

• brad_le.jpg
    brad_le.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 60
Here is one of my favorites from 2005. I have not seen a secondary Blade like this one from Tony. Typical Bose perfection in a scan by John Nugent.
attachment.php

Back