Lets see those Leeks!

PICT0503.jpg

Where is the LeekFreak? It's been over a month since hes been on BF... Hope he's ok!

Here is a pic I found. 1660BASS? Looks like the pic is doctored. No pivot or offset screws. Is this a production knife or someones pipedream? I've found this one on a knife sites as sold out. And another site as the wrong pic for the knife being listed. Scallion for sale but this Leek listed.

K1620BASS.jpg

Where is the LeekFreak? It's been over a month since hes been on BF... Hope he's ok!

Here is a pic I found. 1660BASS? Looks like the pic is doctored. No pivot or offset screws. Is this a production knife or someones pipedream? I've found this one on a knife sites as sold out. And another site as the wrong pic for the knife being listed. Scallion for sale but this Leek listed.

K1620BASS.jpg

Thats some very terribly poor photoshop work

The Trout is the only "fish" themed Leek that I know about.

That one is a photo shopped knife as mentioned above!!

That is a rad collection RussoLeek! Might you be interested in selling your GLD for the right price? Please msg me if so and I can paypal you.

Last edited by a moderator:
AxiomLaw:
NO, Thanks.

But you can pay this item HERE:
<deal spot link removed>

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are some older photos and I've added since these were taken.

The regulars
Leeks1.jpg

Colored Aluminum
Leeks2.jpg

Limiteds and regulars
Leeks3.jpg

On the right are SS and VIB Leeks
On the left is a Black Pearl and some CB's
Leeks5.jpg

The OCC
Leeks6.jpg

My babies
Leeks4.jpg

Is that an old pic or do you still have that many? If you still have them all, WOW! Either way, that's awesome!

Back