Let's see your Bog Oak

:thumbup: Nice collection Jerry! I managed to gather a few from the swamp. ;)

This is my WA Surls set. They all have the Big Palmer handle.

Fiddleback set

And last but not least, my 5,000 year old Bog Oak Harpoon Tipped OKT Ranger! :D

Here's a group shot

Thanks Jarrett, that was my first Bog Oak. The handle is very comfortable, and with a 3" blade it's a great EDC.

zcfrl6E.jpg

kRMLEbs.jpg

How many sets of knife scales do you think would come out of this slab of B.o_On its way to the kiln ?

_63789694_63789693_zpswlwhz9ze.jpg

Gonna be a long walk to the kiln....two of those yoyo's are headed the wrong way! No wonder the stuff is so expensive.

ps - You ought to ask Allan about the "faux bog" I showed him this past weekend.

Whitty got it at Bladeshow just before closing on Saturday.TripleT snagged it a few days ago

Whitty had a great dealer haul from the show. He still has a custom camp w/shadetree from that batch. aaannnndd it's gone.

Gus, love that Ladyfinger!

And TripleT...always loved those Rugers. Great fire steel too!

Are you up in my neck of the woods this week?

Thanks Tony! That one flew to Australia to visit Abe before coming to Florida! :D

I thought just about everything visited Abe before any of us got our hands on it!

LOL! Yeah your right, but this was shipping snafu. Abe was super cool and sent it back, unlike whoever got my Rosewood Esquire.

My humble collection.

I admit though to my obsession with them. If I'm not carrying one of them, I still pick them up every single day.
Allen hand delivered the Huntsman to me at TrackRock. Abe sold me the Inlander - with a huge assist from Warrior108!

Back