Lets see your latest acquisition

Almost forgot...
20151106_224533.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A couple new Spyderco. I'm a big fan of FRN because they are so light. This is my first stretch, and I like it, so now I need another one because I'm not going to use the numbered one.

manix-new.jpg

stretch-new.jpg

Also, first post here, hi guys, longtime listener, first time caller!

I just ordered this from KnivesShipFree.com. Tracking info says it should be here Saturday. I looked all over the net to find one that had a bit of character. The Box Elder Burl is a nice wood regardless but I love the bit of red and blacks in the knife. I've had several really good months with repair work and the Fiancé says "You've worked hard to make it and it's your money, you should buy something nice for yourself". So here she is!! My first Sebenza and I think I chose a nice one!! :)

CRK-L-Box-Front-9555__68133_1444326733_1280_1280_zpsrzsi6tkf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Always music to ones ears to hear that from a wife. Congrats man, nice Sebenza. Unfortunately you may find it hard to get excited over future knife purchases now, the Sebenza really is perfect :)

IMG_9277_zpsz6lzyyhn.jpg

the top one i dont know a damn thing about except that it is full tang, and it fits my hand well and i love the look so its my new hunting/camping knife. oh and it appears to have been sharpened a million times. and before someone says its crap or blah blah i dont care if it was a cheap knock off or name brand it has no markings for $10 it is perftect knife to me. the bottom one i paid the same it says ring japan on it and looks damn beautiful in my cabinet

Saw this Leatherman Wingman at Home Depot last week for $29.00. I thought it was a good deal so I bought it.
46a67db6bb1056a134d7f683ef796824.jpg

Back