Lev-R-Lok

Oops! Never mind. I did a search and found that this question has already been addressed.

Stu,
That is something I've been interested in myself. The LEV-R-LOCK is selling very well for us, but I would love to see it 're-stlyed' and made larger,to say 3.5-4". This would mean costly handle molds, but it may be worth looking at. Tell us what you think!

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

I think it would be a great idea to enlarge the Lev-R-Lock. I've never handled the Lev-R-Lock for long but I think a larger overall shape would suit it well. Also, most Camillus folders are 440 steel, IIRC, why use 420 for this?

I think a poll in the Blade Discussion Forum on how to improve the Lev-R-Lock would yield some good suggestions.

Stu,
We orignially made the Lev-R-Lock for another company, Soque River Knives. They specified 420 HC stainless for their knives. They lost interest in the project, and they transfered the design to us. We had ALOT of the original blades already blanked out, so thats what we have been using. The latest production however, has switched to our normal 440a stainless, and thats what it will be in the future. Hope this helps

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

Back