Limited Run!

Yep, after reading about the pass around, and talking with John, I had to add a viktim to the list. I think it will be a very solid ( as the pass around has demonstrated) all around bushcraft/camp knife. AND.... when you look at the price John has put on it, great price for a larger knife.

I don't think of it as too large. It is nimble and not heavy. I used it to spread butter on some delicious banana bread and it just delighted me to do so.

I didn't mean large like a hudson bay etc, I just meant for the 5 inch blade, wider than say a 1 inch tall hiker etc, it's larger than I would expect for the price! great value even more! I ordered the viktim thinking it would be the perfect size for an overall camp/hike/hunt/be ultra cool/ knife... and I love peanut butter, so the speadability factor, a huge plus!

You guys keep talking it up & I'll have to order one too.
I really like the ViKtim,but I also like my Phoenix & Kephart which are close enough in size.
I suppose I could get a ViKtim & sell one of the others if I like it enough.
Hmmmm.

I really like the ViKtim,but I also like my Phoenix & Kephart which are close enough in size.
Hmmmm.

I understand that thought process. I designed the Phoenix and have no intention of ever selling it. Getting a Viktim would be overkill for me. I have half the collection I had last year and I STILL have too many.

Hmmmm.

I have a song for trade, :),

I understand that thought process. I designed the Phoenix and have no intention of ever selling it. Getting a Viktim would be overkill for me. I have half the collection I had last year and I STILL have too many.

I know this feeling. :)

TOO many Knives.... wow there isn't such thing. You're not too rich or too good looking as well!

I would like green canvas micarta, solid pins, lanyard hole and thumb serrations. A sheath with belt loop would be great. Email sent.

Placed my order too,that makes 6 ordered & the pass around is still going strong.:thumbup:

I think you fellows that have ordered a viKtim will be impressed with the usefulness.

Of course you won't be able to hurt your viKtim.

I would be pleased to see people with custom viKtim's posting in-use pictures.

best

mqqn

Made the list... Sweet. When I came across the reviews from the viKtim pass-around I knew I had to have one. I have mostly production folders and a BK2, this will be my first handmade and I am really looking forward to owning this great piece of work.

Good choice on your first, I'm still holding out to try it in the pass around but i fear the limited run might be full by then!

I'll take one! please put me on the list John....maroon micarta handle over nat liners. thanks.

ViKtim #3, in orange G10, and customer requested extra pins and thumb notches.

002-46.jpg

Back