• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Linerless Slip Joint Knife - TAD

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Have another linerless slip joint here, turned out really nice.
Take a look and let me know what you think?

Thanks for the looks, any questions or comments more than welcome.

Todd

Folder - #528

Black G10

1/16'' - ATS34 - Rc. 60 - 61

Closed - 3 5/16''
Open - 5 3/4''

Hollow Ground
Hand Finished
Cryogenic Quenched
Walks & Talks great

PayPal only please
Knife shipped in a protective case.

You can say I'll take it here.

~~~$250.00~~~​

Sold - Thanks!!​
waynorth​

528AA.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, these sure do go quick!

Great new design Todd and great grab waynorth.

Charlie,

Payment received fine, thank you!

Please let me know when you get the knife?
I hope you enjoy this new one for a long, long time.
Take care.

Thanks for the reply MattWRog, I do appreciate it.

Todd

This knife is sold - Thank You!

Wait a minute, this one has no liners and sold quickly for $250 and a knife with liners will fetch $350. It seems that just a couple more hours of work can bring that $100. I havent made $50 per hour ever but maybe I should not use liners. I'm really confused now Todd.

BTW nice knife and good snag waynorth.

I simply have to make my first post now!

Todd, that is a cool little knife! :cool:
Looks really great. I can understand why they sell so fast. Overnight - that's too fast for me... But it even makes me happy just looking at them :)

Looking forward to seeing the next one ;)
Peter

Hey Bruce Shhhhhh.

$250 makes the knife affordable to more people. I was tempted because it was affordable.

Think of it as Todds Economic Stimulus Package.

Mitch

Hey Bruce Shhhhhh.

$250 makes the knife affordable to more people. I was tempted because it was affordable.

Mitch

Wow! That is a great knife! The $250 is a lot more affordable for me, but I still would have to be pretty quick to get one of these - they go FAST!

I love these linerless knives, and the wharncliffe is incredible. Your clip points look fantastic as well, Todd. I also love the shield on this one, although the other acorn is my favorite style.

Is it possible for you to have a lanyard hole on your slipjoints Todd?

Hey Bruce Shhhhhh.

Mitch

Sorry, one beer after work makes me think out loud. :eek:
I can now see an advantage to linerless folders plus the lower cost is always nice.

All in good fun.

For me $250 is in a price range where I could make an impulse buy with less risk or regret. As they get closer to $400-$500 it takes more conscious thought and anxiety.

Thankfully the real nice ones in the higher price range sell fast so I seldom have the chance to stress out.

Mitch

Back