• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Linerless Slipjoint in Coyote G10

Blade and Spring steel: O1, 1/8" stock
Closed length: 4 7/8"
Opened length: 8 3/4"
Handle: relief milled coyote color G10
Price: $220 shipped USPS priority insured mail ConUS SOLD
Good walk and talk, smooth action, spring is flush in all 3 positions, pull is on the heavy side with a strong snap when opened
Thanks,
-Ray Laconico

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, Ray, things are slowing down - this one took over an hour and a half to sell!

Kurt - I got to take a look at this one the other day, and I'm sure you'll love it.

Well, damn! Good catch, this had everything I would want. Finally a slipjoint with a lanyard hole. Very nice.

Yeah, I saw these in the Makers Gallery last week and thought man it would be great to snag one. I missed the 1095 and when I saw this for sale with no replies it was like like one of those moments when you are getting away with something your shouldn't be :p.

Kurt

I received this knife yesterday and it is one of the best designs I have ever had the pleasure to own. You don't see many big slip joints and this thing is a hand full. I was comparing it to a Spyderco Military yesterday in both size and weight, very similar. Ray got the action just right on these. The pull from the closed position to the half stop is strong but not a nail breaker. The most satisfying part of the knife is the lockup. It's a stronger pull than the first half. You often hear people describe their knives with locks locking up like a "bank vault". Well this blade is the slipjoint version of a "bank vault", it opens with a satisfying "KACHUNK". My only suggestion would be to maybe add some jimping along the spine or back spring. This thing is made to be used hard, not a wimpy, fancy desk jockey knife and I think a little extra grip would be welcomed.

Great job Ray!!

Kurt

Back