Lionsteel KUR has been updated?

So I had a KUR years back and it was a great knife. I think I traded it or something dumb. So I ordered a new one from DLT but was not aware that now it comes with a removable flipper tab like on some of the new designs as well as a different finish on the wire pocket clip.

When did this change get made? I think I sort of prefer the old design without the removable flipper as I don’t know how durable the new design is.

Any input on the changes and strength of that flipper tab? It’s still a great knife.

Last edited:
Was your old one not wood and new one wood? I think only the wood version has the removable flipper.

Was your old one not wood and new one wood? I think only the wood version has the removable flipper.
No my old one was orange G10. The new one I got is the green G10. But it does have the removable flipper. The clip is also a different finish. So I’m guessing it’s a design change across the board?

I don't like the removable flipper, one of the reasons why I don't have one....also: Why the hell don't you at Lionsteel offer a stainless version of that folder? I would buy it!!!

Last edited:
i, too, want a stainless version - preferably with a titanium or carbon scale option. i'd like a premium version of this knife.

Back