sr22_b.jpg

sr22a_os.jpg

sr22a_ob.jpg

sr22a_rs.jpg

sr22a_rb.jpg

sr22a_bs.jpg

sr22a_bb.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, like how they removed the text from the blade and put the steel type vertically. Mine should hopefully arrive soon.

I'm disappointed there's no titanium blackwashed with matching hardware like my SR-11.

sr11_bb.jpg

It is a tempting knife to pick up but just trying to figure where it fits in my collection with the Lil' LionSpy being so similar to it.

I like it. But my SR-2A gets almost no carry time. With the very light EDC tasks I have that relatively thick blade isn't needed. But it's too aesthetically pleasing to sell. This would probably end up a safe queen, as well. We'll see.

I presume they are using a different washer system or bearings now? My SR-2A is smooth, but in no way could I see that being a flipper without some re-design.

Just received my SR-22. Unfortunately the blade is not centered perfectly. Tightening / loosening the pivot doesn‘t seem to help.

Any idea how to get a perfect blade centering on this integral folder?

Just got my SR11B in the mail yesterday from BladeHQ. SR22B should be on my doorstep either today or tomorrow. Pics to follow when I get it. I'm interested to find out how much smaller it is than the SR11B, considering that the SR11 seems to fit my hands snugly.

Just received my SR-22. Unfortunately the blade is not centered perfectly. Tightening / loosening the pivot doesn‘t seem to help.

Any idea how to get a perfect blade centering on this integral folder?

Returned the old one and received a new perfectly centered SR-22. Very cool knife!

Just got my SR22B last night. I've been at work all night and I have to stay until 11am today. Pics, size comparison, and thoughts to follow probably sometime around noon or 12:30.

Have the SR2. Kinda hard to justify buying this new one but flipper and bearings are pretty tempting. I guess I could buy an SR-11, just not sure if I would EDC the SR11 like I do the SR2. Decisions.

I have an SR1G and SR11A in red. I really like both and bought an SR2A in black on the Exchange, wanting to try out the smaller knife. I liked the size for a smaller EDC. I'm generally a bigger knife guy, but the larger knives are a bit bulky in certain carry situations. Unfortunately, somewhere between the smaller size and the slickness of the coated aluminum handle I had a hard time unlocking the knife with my chunky, arthritic old carpenter's mitts. I thought of keeping it in my collection as it's an attractive piece but sold it for practical reasons. How do those of you with the plain Ti version of the 22 find the ease of unlocking?

...and, just for the helluvit, a couple pics of the 2A along with my larger SRs....

KgUYRQG.jpg

cDuKcvD.jpg

Back