Little Rock - Let's see what you're bringing!

Don, I 'bout fell out of my chair when I saw all those folders. Lookin good. You must have a tree that grows those things.

One last one for the show. A little bird & trout keyhole. Damascus, desert ironwood and 416 stainless keyhole. Another attempt at trying to do leather.
12635384195_83a6e499cf_b.jpg

Thanks Don, Ken and Kyle Royer. Yeah Ken I hope I'm not embarrassing Paul too bad. He's gonna take home my ring guard bowie to make a sheath for it after the show. I'm not ready for the big stuff yet plus I'm overdue for a Paul Long fix. Sorry you're not gonna make it.

don, i 'bout fell out of my chair when i saw all those folders. Lookin good. You must have a tree that grows those things.

One last one for the show. A little bird & trout keyhole. Damascus, desert ironwood and 416 stainless keyhole. Another attempt at trying to do leather.
12635384195_83a6e499cf_b.jpg

stunning!!! I like it

Here are two knives that I'll be delivering at the show. Mother of Pearl, 24K gold, engraving and West Texas Wind Damascus. Props to Caleb for the photos!

Kyle_Royer_157 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

Kyle_Royer_157 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

Stag, feather and bronze. 10 inch blades on both of these.

140218_Royer_158_8x10 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

140218_Royer_158_8x10 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

I have one more bowie that I'll post pictures of tonight. :D

Nice work on that bird and trout Ron. Bill Buxton, your knives are looking ever so sweet, looking forward to seeing them and you in person soon.

Wow, you guys keep raising the bar.
Ron, I don't even know what to say, you just keep hitting home runs.
Kyle, as usual, they're great, photo's are nice too.
Don, that's some nice looking folders.
hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow night.
Joel

Kyle, those are some awsome knives! Here's another for the show. My first damascus knife too. Sorry for the bad pic...hope to have a better one later. Not much time now.
12662212963_3770cb00e1_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

You guys are all killing me. I have already spent my entire budget (and some) in my mind just based upon the knives posted here. I'm broke and haven't yet walked through the door.

Thanks Kyle. WOW, those are fantastic but you still have that feather going backward. ;):D See you Friday, travel safe.

Bill

This lil' guy is very thin and very light, but it packs a lot of cut...

Thanks Kyle. WOW, those are fantastic but you still have that feather going backward. ;):D
Bill
Bill,

Harvey Dean doesn't post much but once he popped in after a similar comment and posted something to the effect of...
"Depends on which way the bird's flying." :D

As always, great work Kyle, and Caleb ! :cool: :thumbup:

Doug

Thanks Don, Joel, Ben, Doug and Bill. :) Haha, no, my feather is going the right way, any other direction is backwards! :p :D :) ;) See you tomorrow. You drive safe too.

Awesome stuff posted! I'm really looking forward to the show.

Full integral damascus fighter. Carbon fiber handle, cf pins.

Here's a little, thin knife. I was kind of thinking Herron Model 12'ish. Interior mammoth, si bronze pins.

Here's another. Some 1080/15n20 left a little dirty with forge texture, wrought iron from an old wagon tire, and some killer koa from our buddy Mark at burlsource.

Thanks for looking.

Tad

Man this is going to be a great show good looking stuff guys, well my bags are packed and I did get just one more finished up today I had 4 kitchen knife blades heat treated and ready to start working on for the seattle show so i grabbed one and finished it up for little rock come check it out its what I call a hard break throws the food right off see you all soon Dkk1.jpg

Back