• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LNIB Microtech Stitch price to sell

LNIB Microtech stitch. Carried and gently used. This knife is in absolutely fantastic condition. Sharpened on my edge pro. This is a perfect example and while it is awesome.... I'm moving and automatics are illegal in my new home state :( so I must sadly say goodbye to this amazing knife. Includes box.

$295 Shipped with PayPal fees included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 104
Not sure if your interested in any trades with some cash on my end for some of these. But if your interested in any of the following, let me know. I can provide photos for any of these. The first four are in new condition and the last one, Protech has been used but is in pristine shape other than a few marks on the clip.

A) Real Steel RS9611 MEGALODON FRAMELOCK 2017 M390
B) Brous Blades Dustin Turpin Insight Flipper 3" Satin D2 Blade, Titanium Handles
C) Brous Blades Mini Division Flipper Knife Black G-10 (3.5" Satin) D2 Steel
D) Kizer Cutlery Degnan Roach Ki4477
E) Protech Godfather (Model 906) Maple Burl Inlays with Satin Blade

Not sure if your interested in any trades with some cash on my end for some of these. But if your interested in any of the following, let me know. I can provide photos for any of these. The first four are in new condition and the last one, Protech has been used but is in pristine shape other than a few marks on the clip.

A) Real Steel RS9611 MEGALODON FRAMELOCK 2017 M390
B) Brous Blades Dustin Turpin Insight Flipper 3" Satin D2 Blade, Titanium Handles
C) Brous Blades Mini Division Flipper Knife Black G-10 (3.5" Satin) D2 Steel
D) Kizer Cutlery Degnan Roach Ki4477
E) Protech Godfather (Model 906) Maple Burl Inlays with Satin Blade
Thanks for the interest. I have my eye on something else :)

Back