Looking for a new home

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Someone sent email on western Bowie and BDC several weeks back and I can no longer hold items continue reason our shop and Kamis needs money for upcoming project.
Here they are:

14.5 inch 16 ounce western Bowie by Purna. Sadan wood handle. This one is the last western Bowie in stock. Add to your collection at $175.

11.5 inch 13 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Sadan wood handle. $85.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Someone sent email on western Bowie and BDC several weeks back and I can no longer hold items continue reason our shop and Kamis needs money for upcoming project.
Here they are:

14.5 inch 16 ounce western Bowie by Purna. Sadan wood handle. This one is the last western Bowie in stock. Add to your collection at $175. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 13 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Sadan wood handle. $85. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
There you have it boys and girls, the very last Western Bowie from HI.
Sorry to see these all gone, I was very lucky and got myself one a couple weeks back and it's a real nice knife. Thought it was the last one, but there was a hold out. Looking at pictures my dress didn't flutter much but in person, well you'll wish you had gotten one. I feel so lucky to have timed it right, nearly missed the boat myself.

And a matching BDC, what's not to love about that?

Wow, that is a gorgeous set up. I didn't snag a Western Bowie, but I finally landed a 15" AKB, so I'm good;) That's a gorgeous paring.

EMS 14.5 inch 16 ounce western Bowie by Purna. Sadan wood handle. This one is the last western Bowie in stock. Add to your collection at $175.

DD received

Auntie is so special, and no one is as nice or as sincere as she is, and I know some nice people, but, they don't hold a candle to her! All I will say is, she didn't want the set to be separated, and I couldn't afford them both. I guarantee that they will stay together now forevermore.

Last edited:
Holy smokes, these blades are beautiful!

The bowie is very substantial and has a really nice heft and balance to it. I'll sharpen the swedge a bit, because I love the backcut, but other than that, I'm trying to figure out which I like best, the Cherokee Rose, or this Bowie.

The BDC is just totally awesome, feels almost neutral in hand, I love the curve to it, just perfect, not too much or too little.

This set is for my daughter, I have to remember to not take it from her...lol. I won't do that, auntie sent the set to her, as a gift, and I will make sure to honor that trust.

They are currently in a mineral oil bath, I'll post up some pics in a few days. The weather is getting nice and toasty, so the bath in the warm/hot garage should take only a few days.

Back