Recommendation? Looking for rigid sheath for Bushcrafter

I have the regular bushcrafter with the soft leather sheath. It's not my favorite sheath but it's serviceable for the most part. However, there are times I'm in the yard and take some other knife, like if I'm cutting poison ivy vines off a tree. I don't want to resheath the knife into leather in cases like that.

I don't really care if it's kydex or boltaron or carbon fiber or FRN, as long as it has a few criteria:
  • rigid for easy one-handed re-sheathing
  • "click" retention, i.e. no snaps or straps, just push it in the sheath
  • ability to attach/remove from my belt without unbuckling it (I like the Spyderco G-clip)
  • a thumb-ramp or similar area I can push my thumb against to facilitate drawing the knife
  • vertical carry
I don't really have a problem with how high the factory sheath rides. I also don't need the sheath to be super minimal, though I'd prefer it not be large/wide for no reason. I've thought about just buying the kydex Benchmade sheath, but the fact that it's a belt loop vs a belt clip makes me not want to. It sort of reminds me of the Mora sheaths, except they have a thumb ramp and cost less with the knife included than the Benchmade sheath alone.

I could probably forgo some of the criteria if it were cheap. The Benchmade sheath doesn't meet all the criteria, and I'd just suck that sheath up if I'd bought the EOD version of the knife instead, which I probably should have just done.

Anyway, any advice or recommendations or pictures would be great. Hopefully this isn't against forum rules for deal spotting or anything? Thanks!

Best kydex maker I’ve found is Eric at Mashed Cat Kydex.
Check his site to see if he has a sheath for the bushcrafter, if not, give him a call.

Back