**LOTTERY** Hinderer XM-24 Production Folder **WINNER #16 Carpentermatt**

Actually I didn't. I had already bought a different XM-24 and I prefer the anodized knife that I won the right to purchase in the lottery. I can't afford to keep both so I'm selling one. Thank you for opinion. I plan on keeping and using my lottery win. Thanks again.

Actually I didn't. I had already bought a different XM-24 and I prefer the anodized knife that I won the right to purchase in the lottery. I can't afford to keep both so I'm selling one. Thank you for opinion. I plan on keeping and using my lottery win. Thanks again.

I was going to point out they were two different knives.

I believe you made a great choice if you can only keep one. It's a beautiful 24.

Yes I saw the noted differences between the two..... 2 different knives..... Congrats again!!! They are beautiful knives. You had great luck!!

Now for a Hinderer XM 3.5 Bowie!!!! With Bronze anodized scales wheewww!! Can't afford the 2K to 3K price tag though..... Have to wait for a custom lottery and
I think?? The prices are $600 to $700??

Hello,
Forgot to mention.

After the acquisition of one or several hinderers they beg for the Rick Hinderer anodized stand offs, Ricks custom scales and the aluminum beaded lanyard he makes!!!

Hello,
Forgot to mention.

After the acquisition of one or several hinderers they beg for the Rick Hinderer anodized stand offs, Ricks custom scales and the aluminum beaded lanyard he makes!!!

Aluminum bead on a Ti knife? Not for me, mine are Ti with the exception of 1 stainless bead I attatched to my 0550.

Back