Low Ride pocket clip for Boker Titan Subcom?

I have searched your thread and admire your work, I was searching to see if you have ever done a low ride clip for a Boker Titan Subcom. This is my work EDC I carry it as a money clip, only problem is that while being the perfect size to be a money clip the pocket clip isn't a low ride and it pusshes the bills over the other end of the knife, a low rider would remedy this, can it be done? Thank you.

I have searched your thread and admire your work, I was searching to see if you have ever done a low ride clip for a Boker Titan Subcom. This is my work EDC I carry it as a money clip, only problem is that while being the perfect size to be a money clip the pocket clip isn't a low ride and it pusshes the bills over the other end of the knife, a low rider would remedy this, can it be done? Thank you.

Not familiar at all with the folder but find me a link when you can and post it or post pics of your folder and we'll go from there. Thanks
STR

IMG_20120705_111549.jpgIMG_20120705_111612.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to get the pics uploaded. One pic shows the clip and the other shows the clip with money in it, I want a low ride so that the bills can go up to the top of the knife and I think a low rider would make it possible to hold more bills. The closed knife length is exactly the height of a U.S bill , thanks.

Last edited:
The hole spacing is certainly adequate for a low rider, however the fold over for the 180 degree is about as immediate as any I have ever seen and this is problematic because quite honestly there is no way in a million tries that I'd be able to flush up a clip there. The truth is there is a high probability the overhang will be such as to appear 'unnatural' looking or odd to the knife. The hole proximity to the end of the handle is just on the edge and I see why being it is so small and it uses a standard clip. This way at least it buries the knife as deep as possible for a standard clip. Anyway, I hope you follow what I'm trying to convey. The bottom line though is that the overhang would likely be significant.

Back