LT Spartan Sale

Just saw the $400 limited edition LT Spartan on sale for $100. Can’t name the vendor…but if anyone has been wanting to purchase it….

I’m personally not interested, just passing info along

Both are great deals IMO ! :cool:

The Barong Machete looks inviting (love the handle and blade shape ) at $21 , and that one I don't have already . :p

I would really like one, and I don't mind the serrated blade, the quality of that steel seems pretty good on all the ones I've seen.

Last edited:
Buy it and use it like you stole it. Let us know how you like it.

I would like to, just don't really need it these days. It would be a good coat pocket knife like an AD10. My biggest problem with the Spartan, like other Cold Steels has always been the pocket clips. So hard to get out of your pocket or belt and you almost cut yourself when you do. I know people have a flipper mode they do with it, but that's just not my thing. And I did try it around with an old Spartan I had a few years ago. I can pull out an assisted knife pretty easily that I'm a lot more confident in for the past twenty years.

Last edited:
Couldn't resist, 10 percent promo code too. Regarding pocket clips being too tight, just bend them out a little. Shit most Reates need loosened a little although the titanium is trickier to get right.

Yea, I probably didn't look into it that well. They just always seem the same, so tight. I was thinking about bending them out.. but then I got lazy and had much better options.

am I crazy to think the price of that LT spartan should have always been bit above 100 bucks?

I get the feeling that they're getting rid of all of the old Cold steel merchandise, this way they can come out with cheap stuff and the quality will go downhill in a hurry. This is purely speculation but the prices are so cheap that there's no other way of thinking about it. What a shame

I get the feeling that they're getting rid of all of the old Cold steel merchandise, this way they can come out with cheap stuff and the quality will go downhill in a hurry. This is purely speculation but the prices are so cheap that there's no other way of thinking about it. What a shame
That’s possible….and yes, it would be ashame. But we all know it’s inevitable. I see it as opportunity to get what you want at a good price before it disappears forever. There’s nothing that I must have….whatever I’m purchasing now is just “gravy”.

There are a lot of the older designs that I "need". I'll buy some if the price is right, but I won't overspend.

Ordered one and waiting for it to arrive, now I'm wondering if I should have waited to see if it will go lower. They seem to have a massive stock of these, over 500. On the other hand, they also seem to be selling at least 20 a day, so that stock might now last as long as I'd think. I wonder how many they had when they first announced the promotion.

Back